Randstad Warehouse Receiving Lead in Cerritos, California
Warehouse Receiving Lead
US$ 10 - US$ 12 per hour
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad is looking for a Receiving Lead for our client located in Cerritos, CA. This is a full time temp to hire opportunity with a fast growing company that has growth opportunities.
The Receiving Lead will work utilizing computer systems, scanners, and electric pallet jacks. Duties may include but are not limited to: Loading, unloading, palletizing, wrapping pallets, scanning products into inventory, and using computer systems and spreadsheets to manage incoming product information.
Pay is hourly and will depend on prior experience and skills
- Randstad offers Medical, Dental, and Vision options for full time employees
- Casual dress code includes jeans and tennis shoes
- Excellent company with lots of growth opportunities
- Great work environment with a company who values their employees
Working hours: Must be available to work any shift between the hours of 6 am and 8:30 pm
- Must be 18 or over
- Must had valid right to work documentation
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and speak English fluently
- Must have at least 6 months prior warehousing experience in receiving department
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively, stand for long periods of time, bend, reach, and stoop
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and show a sense of urgency
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.