Randstad Manufacturing Bioprocessing Engineer 3/4 in Carlsbad, California
Manufacturing Bioprocessing Engineer 3/4
US$ 20 - US$ 26 per hour
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
A leader in the contract manufacturing of Viral Vaccines and Gene Therapy Drug products located in the Carlsbad, CA. From pre-clinical development to manufacturing and fill/finish, our client is leading the field with over 12 years of experience. They work closely with customers to develop and manufacture exciting new treatments for cancer, cardiovascular and central nervous system diseases. They are currently seeking a Manufacturing Technician/Biologist Investigator to help support and lead the team in the manufacturing of these products.
Performs a wide variety of investigations, inspections, checks, and reviews for the manufacture of products and its associated documentation. Performs in process inspections and accurately documents results.
- Perform Deviation Investigations, Corrective Action, Preventative Action, and Document Training.
- Recognize common sources of failure.
- Perform final filled product vial inspections and labeling of vials.
- Assist in the formulation of corrective procedures.
- Work with QA and Manufacturing personnel to improve compliance.
- Support Manufacturing operations from a QA function as required.
- Provide a positive reinforcing, open learning atmosphere.
- Comply with all cGMP Documentation and procedures.
- Perform preliminary review of completed documentation.
- Author Standard Operating Procedures required to incorporate new production equipment into the manufacturing facility.
- Perform as needed, the creation and revision of production documents in order to maintain cGMP compliance and efficiency.
- Perform as needed, employee training.
- Reinforce cGMP documentation guidelines.
- Provide instruction and guidance to coworkers to prevent errors.
Working hours: 8-5
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years of directly related experience.
- Knowledge of Biology, Chemistry, Bio Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- Knowledge of relevant unit operations.
- Sterile Cell Culture
- Clarification / filtration (pharmaceutical unit operations)
- Skid operation / column chromatography / Purification
- Working knowledge of desktop computers and technical equipment
NICE TO HAVE: Viral Vector Manufacturing
Pay Rate: $20.97/hr - $26.21/hr.
Work hours: In general, hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 PM, the employee must be able to work off-shifts, weekends, and additional hours as required.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.