Randstad Lockbox/Remittance Processing Associate in Canton, MA 02021 in Canton, Massachusetts
Lockbox/Remittance Processing Associate in Canton, MA 02021
US$ 12 - US$ 13 per hour
Friday, September 30, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Lockbox/Remittance Processing Associate needed in Canton, MA 02021
10/24/2016 -3 Month Assignment, may be extended
Hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30, Hours may change by - hour.
- Attention to detail
- Works well with others
- Data Entry experience
- Ability to lift up to 5-10 Lbs. (This is not continuous lifting, this may be required sporadically)
- Must be available to work overtime as needed
- Reliable transportation
- Mail processing experience
- Has experience handling financial transactions
- Banking experience (entry-level i.e. Teller)
- 10 key experience (will be utilizing a calculator)
- Responsible for outgoing and incoming mail as well as the disbursement of mail within the company. Prepare incoming mail for receipt and outgoing mail for dispatch.
- Packing documentation should correspond with all packages or envelopes before distribution.
- Items should be classified, labeled and accounted for and cash letters produced in an accurate and timely manner.
Working hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30, Hours may change by hour.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for presorting outgoing mail generating revenue for this service.
- Carries out established procedures in handling incoming and outgoing mail, arranging it by bank, distributing it and operating equipment associated with mail activities.
- Verifies, documents, and bundles packages and indicates extra or missing bundles according to procedure.
- Processes large amounts of postage daily.
- Directly responsible for performing the act of presorting the outgoing mails thus generating the revenue for this service.
- Receives packages, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition.
- Gathers, verifies, and packs items for shipment according to specifications and the transportation method used.
- Records received and shipped items according to established procedures.
- Responsible for programming and operating presort equipment.
- Works with limited time requirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Has general understanding of remittance processing. Works under close to moderate supervision with to ensure accuracy. Consults with senior peers on processes or errors to learn through experience. Typically requires up to one (1) year of remittance processing or equivalent experience.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in dealing with employees or external customers/clients
- Knowledge of office policies and procedures
- Knowledge of mail services process
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.