Randstad Assemblers in Canby Area in Canby, Oregon
Assemblers in Canby Area
US$ 12 per hour
Friday, October 7, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Randstad is currently seeking a Production Assembler for our valued client in Canby. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity with a well-established manufacturing company.
- Responsible for following written steps and instructions to assemble various scientific instruments
- Utilize small hand tools and mechanical reasoning to ensure accuracy
- Verify dimensions of assembled product and inspect for proper packaging
- Replenish inventory and perform other related duties as needed
- Maintain a clean work area
Working hours: Monday -Friday 5:00am -2:30pm OR 6am-3:30pm
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Strong mechanical reasoning, math and measuring skills
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment
- A high level of hand dexterity
- The ability and willingness to follow directions
-The ability to work in a quiet work environment where there needs to be a strong focus on attention to detail
-Ability to stand for long periods of time
- The ability to submit to a background check and drug screen
If you re interested in this position or other Randstad opportunities, please apply online, e-mail your resume to Traci.Thompson@randstadusa.com and/or call our office at (503) 620-6074.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.