salary:$90,000 per year
date posted:Wednesday, August 9, 2017
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Plays a key role in executing all phases of development from planning and design to coding, testing,
· deployment, monitoring, and ongoing maintenance.
· Continually supports the adoption of application development design, implementation, testing, deployment,
· and documentation standards and best practices.
· Utilizes analytical and problem solving skills to diagnose problems and propose solutions.
· Participates in the design, implementation, and iteration of end-to-end application object and data models.
· Participates in all Agile events including daily stand up meetings, sprint planning, user demos,
· retrospectives, and backlog grooming.
· Works closely with product owners, project managers, business systems analysts, developers in an Agile
· team environment. Includes estimating and communicating project deadlines and delivering key milestones
· on time.
· Ability to translate business requirements into technical design approaches and methodologies.
· Provides accurate and quality reporting and data modeling for financial and other types of data.
· Develops and maintains technical documentation including interfaces and technical specifications.
· Stays abreast of emerging technologies.
Applicants MUST meet the following basic qualifications in order to be considered for this position:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical discipline and 2+ years of software application development experience.
Interface Frameworks (e.g. React/Redux, Angular), RDBMS (preferably Oracle), CSS, and JSON.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating system.
The following qualifications are preferred, but not required:
Experience with Java.
Self-starter with ability to work with diverse technical and non-technical clients.
Creative approach to problem-solving.
Versioning control systems such as Git or SVN.
Experience developing comprehensive test suites using frameworks.
Experience developing and executing quality assurance (Q/A) tests including Q/A automation.
Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment and technology.
Experience developing REST based Web Services.
Familiarity working in an AGILE project management environment.
Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously in a dynamic team environment.
Ability to act independently but also follow direction.
Ability to learn new technologies and skills rapidly and apply to existing and new problems.
Ability to grow leadership skills.
Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
Proven ability to work collaboratively and across boundaries to continually improve processes, products,
and services with a strong focus on quality and customer service.
Experience providing application tier 2 support.
Strong written and verbal communication skills including application/system documentation.