Randstad Customer Service Representative in Burlington, New Jersey
Customer Service Representative
US$ 15 per hour
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Our client is looking to add a Customer Service Representative to their local delivery center. This person will play a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business in their region by working with our customers to make sure that our delivery experience is the best it can be.
What you will do:
- Delight Customers while resolving questions/issues over the phone
- Execute outbound customer phone calls to schedule or confirm delivery appointments
- Update all systems with any order changes that might come your way
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that late orders and orders with issues are processed as quickly as possible
- Support our Customer Service and Sales teams to make sure that our customers know they can count on us to meet their delivery needs
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for improvements based on your everyday experience
- Most of your time will be spent in a typical office/call center environment, but you may occasionally be asked to help in the warehouse or handle small parcel items that ship with UPS or FedEx.
Working hours: 40
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Centric approach
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Comfort with Microsoft office suite and learning new technologies
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving solutions
- Experienced in Logistics, Transportation and/or Customer Service
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.