Randstad Marketing Research and Database Analyst in Burlington, Massachusetts
Marketing Research and Database Analyst
US$ 30 - US$ 35 per hour
Saturday, October 15, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad has an exciting opportunity with a Fortune 500 IT Company!
Research and gather market data to better identify key accounts our sales team should be targeting.
- Study market research/trend report from outside vendor and compare against our current customer database, extracting key metrics which could be instrumental to our sales teams go forward strategy with each account.
- Conduct and interpret data analysis from surveys.
- Evaluate and optimize effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Analyze previous marketing campaigns and key metrics.
- Develop Maptive maps for each LOB showcasing current customers and enabling the Sales Rep to have visualization of area in which they are presenting.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by the Manager, Marketing Programs Analysis.
Working hours: Business Hours Monday to Friday
- 2+ years of marketing analysis experience
- Results oriented team player with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. - Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Communication (written and verbal).
- High energy and passion for their work.
- Extensive, up-to-date knowledge of Excel and other data analysis solutions.
- A team player, effectively interacting with employees at all levels within the company.
- A demonstrated ability to execute on multiple projects and excel in a fast-paced, results-orientated work environment.
- PC skills, including Excel (vlookup, pivot table, etc.), GoodData, Salesforce.com, survey tool (eg. Qualtrics), Map tool (eg. Maptive).
This will be a 5 month contract position
If you are qualified and interested, please apply TODAY!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.