Randstad Executive Assistant in Burlington, Massachusetts
US$ 33 - US$ 35 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Our client in Burlington is looking for a contract EA for their office in Burlington, Ma. This potentially could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate!
Executive Admin: This is to support executive in a high ranking official, must have a highly qualified C-suite executive assistant is critical to meet with this order
In this key role, you will be responsible for managing the day to day Exec Admin activities of the Head of IoT (internet of Things) including performing a variety of specialized, confidential, and complex administrative duties. Under minimal supervision, you will be expected to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, and be able to remain flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage calendar scheduling; Assess executive calendar and balance appointments, conferences etc.
- Book travel both domestically and internationally. Obtain required travel visas. Handle expense reporting when travel is completed. Support local and global marketing activities in coordination with the Global marketing manager.
- Perform basic analysis using Excel, creating and editing PowerPoint presentations, as well as development of specific reports which will help the Entertainment Lighting Business Leader prepare for company meetings and/or industry events.
- Attends executive briefing and documents minutes along with follow up with owners on status updates against action plans.
- Routinely organizes large internal/external gatherings, webcasts,
- Continually works with sensitive confidential data
Working hours: 8-5
-Three years experience working at an executive level dealing with confidential information-
-Must have experience supporting VP s
- Experience managing calendars
- Strong Software skills including, excel, powerpoint, and word
- Must be flexible with working hours
- Experience coordinating meetings, taking minutes, travel arrangements
- Must be detail oriented and able to multitask
If interested, please email your resume to Antoinette.Panza@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.