Randstad Staffing Consultant in Boston, Massachusetts
US$ 40,000 - US$ 50,000 per year
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad is the second largest staffing company in the country and located in Boston, MA. We are currently sourcing an innovative thinker to contribute to our upbeat, dynamic successful team. Randstad offers a competitive compensation package including comprehensive benefits and a 401(k). If you are looking for a company that values long term relationships, and career advancement, call us today! A fun, energetic, outgoing personality with a strong sense of humor is a must! This is a full time, permanent position.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market
- Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client
- Sell value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals
- Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Qualifications for this position include:
- A minimum of three years of business experience, or experience in Sales or high end retail.
- A Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred
- Is team-oriented and has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Is deadline driven and has a sense of urgency
- Has the type of personality where they can easily strike up a conversation with anyone and feel comfortable doing so
- Is able to results based, fast pace work environment and someone who is able to take constructive feedback
- Is extremely organized and able to self-manage and be self-disciplined
- Has the ability to strategize and "think outside of the box"
- Can take initiative, be proactive
- Can handle rejection in stride
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to apply directly to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.