Randstad Inside Sales in Bolton, Connecticut
US$ 55,000 - US$ 60,000 per year
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
A company in Bolton, CT is inside sales representative who sells copper, fiber, and auto cords that are military grade. Are you seeking a career opportunity with the potential to earn a lot of money down the road? If so, please apply on-line or email me your resume email@example.com. This position is paying between 55k-60k based on experience and it s a direct hire.
- Salary $40k-50K based on qualifications. Average earnings after 2 years is between 90k-120k per year!
-90 days then eligible for 1 week vacation 2nd year 2 weeks
-90 days then eligible for health insurance, Connecticare program different plans available and NetSource pays a portion vision included, Dental is additional
-A simple retirement plan is offered and matches up to 3% of salary
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential customers.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customer base.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports (25 calls minimum per day), entries in to the daily Quote Log and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Enters orders and takes responsibility for order entry accuracy
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Recommends changes in products, service, price and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
Working hours: 8-5 M-F
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Travels at least once a quarter to visit customers in person
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge and accessibility by acquiring and using a smart phone where you can be reached by colleagues and or customers by calls and/or emails; attending educational workshops if required by management; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks, attend marketing events, take clients out to lunch, golfing events, baseball games, etc. Travel is required 3-4 days per quarter and all expenses are paid!
Excellent customer service skills
Looking for a career
Excellent computer skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.