Randstad Planning and Materials Specialist in Bolingbrook, Illinois
Planning and Materials Specialist
US$ 45,000 - US$ 55,000 per year
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Why work here?
A nationwide company, leading the way in innovation in food manufacturing, is seeking a Planning and Materials Specialist. Many well-known brands are partnered with this company to bring goods to consumers.
This position is part of a team of 12, and oversees supply chain generalist functions such as customer service, capacity planning, and coordinating or purchasing materials. This is a direct hire opportunity, due to growth of the company. Full benefits and 401k, the company also allows quarterly bonuses up to $500. There is an emphasis on career progression within the company.
Hours; Monday - Friday 8.00 - 5.00
Working hours: M-F- 8- 5
- Manage material inventory (date code use by variances against production)
- Order, maintain and plan for materials for production of orders
- Schedule production in accordance to forecast demands
- Communicate with customers in telephone, e-mail and face to face capacity.
- Execute invoices for items produced/shipped, as well as reconciliation duties.
- Independent worker with ability to think critically.
- Experience in SAP is a must
- 5 years experience in planning and materials management.
If interested, please apply and follow up by sending your resume to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 630.620.8914
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.