Randstad Forklift Operator in Bolingbrook, Illinois
US$ 12 per hour
Friday, October 7, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
A liquor warehouse distribution warehouse is currently looking for talented forklift operators. If you are looking to find a position that has unlimited possibilities and growth, then this position is for you.
- OT is available, but not mandatory
- Initial 2 week training program is Monday-Friday from 6pm-2am. After the initial 2 weeks, you will transfer to your assigned shift.
- Case picking with RF gun
- Lifting up to 50 lbs repetivaly
- Manually wrapping pallets
- Building pallets
2nd shift : Tuesday - Saturday 2pm-10pm
3rd shift (A): Sunday - Thursday 10pm-6am
3rd shift (B): Tuesday - Saturday 10pm-6am
G-shift: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 6pm-6am Alternating Wednesdays (8 hrs)
E-shift: Thursday, Friday, Saturday 6pm-6am Alternating Wednesdays (8hrs)
Working hours: 2nd and 3rd shift
- Team Player
- Slip sheet experience is a plus, but not required -- will train
- 100% non-smoking facility
- Closed campus, high security
- Attendance point system
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.