Randstad Quality Assurance Inspector in Boca Raton, Florida
Quality Assurance Inspector
Boca Raton, FL
US$ 15 - US$ 18 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionWe have an opening for a Quality Assurance Inspector in Boca Raton. Please send qualified resumes asap! Full time temp to perm opportunity with overtime offered. Responsibilities include:
Pay rate depends on experience, email resumes to email@example.com
- Checks first piece/set-up when directed by the QA Supervisor.
- Assist the QA Supervisor in maintaining inspection records and file system, as defined by the quality manual and related procedures.
- Recommends to her/his supervisor changes in design, tooling, or methods to improve quality.
- Maintains a neat, clean and FOD free workplace.
- Inspects completed parts and assemblies. Verifies correctness of documentation and routes material to the next operation or rejection material and prepares a rejection report.
- Performs in-process inspection as directed.
- Uses instruments and gages properly, insures proper care, maintenance and accuracy.
- Assists the QA Supervisor in gage control, ensuring that all inspection equipment is calibrated and in a working condition in a manufacturing setting.
- Attends training and other related events as directed by QA Supervisor.
- Performs additional duties and functions as directed by the QA Supervisor.
- Approve/reject products.
- Reports discrepancies to Supervisor.
- Communicate RTL Quality Policy and Practices to all personnel.
- To continually improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Individual has the authority and responsibility to complete assigned tasks.
Working hours: 8am to 5pm
Must have Quality Assurance Inspection experience.
Experience with gage design and techniques, tooling.
Experience with blueprints and specs.
Must be able to:
--Minimum of 2 years' experience in manufacturing/quality related function in a military environment (ISO9001/AS9100).
--Math skills. Knowledge of basic math skills are important because measuring, calibrating, and calculating specifications are major parts of quality control.
--Mechanical skills. Quality control inspectors must be able to use specialized tools and machinery when testing products. Use of general inspection equipment (calipers, micrometers, height gage, etc.).
--Physical stamina. Quality control inspectors must be able to stand/sit for long periods on the job.
--Sometimes lift heavy objects up to 25 lbs.
--Technical skills. Quality control inspectors must understand blueprints, technical documents, and manuals, ensuring that products and parts meet quality standards.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.