Randstad Distribution Warehouse Packaging Associate in Boca Raton, Florida
Distribution Warehouse Packaging Associate
Boca Raton, FL
US$ 11 - US$ 13 per hour
Friday, October 7, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Randstad is looking for qualified Packaging Associates to support in the packaging of vitamins and nutritional supplements for a production facility in the Boca Raton and Deerfield Beach areas. This a Temp job opportunity with varies shifts and pay rates available. The shifts available are; 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm, and 11:00 pm - 7:30 am. All shifts are from Monday to Friday. Pay Rates will range from $11.00/hr - $13.20/hr.
You will be responsible for packing at the end of the packaging line as well as helping in the cleaning and set-up of the line. Picks and packs merchandise for shipment and prepares all necessary paperwork. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
Location: Deerfield Beach or Boca Raton
Shifts: 7:00am-3:30pm, 3:00pm-11:30pm, 11:00pm-7:30am
Pay: $11.00 - $13.20
- Cleaning and the set-up of the assembly line
- Following assembly instructions
- Packing finished product at the end of the packaging line
- Attaching identification labels to finished packaged item
- Ensuring that the packaging line runs productively
- Completing appropriate paperwork
- Adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Complying with company policies and procedures
- Maintaining regular work attendance
- Monitor product from the line for accuracy
- ensure proper packing procedure is utilized for shipment
Qualified candidates must apply for this position on randstadusa.com or submit your resume to email@example.com with your desired shift
Working hours: 7:00am-3:30pm, 3:00pm-11:30pm, 11:00pm-7:30am
Candidates must ...
- have at least 6 months of packaging experience in a factory or warehouse environment
- be able to stand/walk for full 8 hour shift
- be flexible to work extra hours or weekends as needed
- have slip resistant or steel toed shoes
- perform and pass a language assessment exam
- high school diploma or higher preferred
- great attendance
- reliable transportation
- team player ability
- ready to work attitude
- must be self motivated
- able to stand for a long period of time
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.