Randstad Part Time Administrative Support in Bloomington, Illinois
Part Time Administrative Support
US$ 12 per hour
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad is seeking 3 Part Time clerical/administrative support professionals for a 3-4 month contract position in Bloomington, IL to start mid October.
Hours will be 9am-4pm Monday, Tuesday, and Friday.
Must be able to train full time (38.75/hrs) for two weeks
Positions include such duties as entering and updating data, processing mail, answering phones, and other office/clerical duties. Ideal candidate must have an eye for detail and the ability to multitask, a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office and a professional demeanor.
- Execute assigned tasks with keen attention to detail
- Perform with efficiency and accuracy and meet quality standards
- Work cooperatively with team members to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Must be dependable and committed to good attendance
Working hours: Part Time
Critical Competencies Required:
- Learning agility
- Excellent technical and keyboarding skills
- Must be comfortable pivoting between different computer programs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- A positive, service-oriented attitude
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to function effectively in a collaborative work environment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.