Randstad Customer Service Opportunity - MilliporeSigma for Randstad in Billerica, Massachusetts
Customer Service Opportunity - MilliporeSigma for Randstad
US$ 16 per hour
Friday, October 7, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
This Customer Service position involves working in a high energy, dynamic, and rewarding team environment focused on delivering best-in-class customer support. This individual will be responsible for ensuring each transaction is processed within EMD Millipore guidelines, values and customer specifications. As a Customer Service Data Support Representative this individual must have the ability to learn and master a number of different skill sets. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are imperative. The opportunity for growth exists for employees who have the potential and demonstrate the ability to learn at the next level of responsibility.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce work that is well executed, accurate, and attentive to detail. Take ownership of all customer interactions to ensure best-in-class service.Respond to customer inquiries and resolve issues quickly, competently and professionally.
- Communicate with internal and external Customers to ensure data integrity.
- Investigates customer information for accuracy, consistancy and compliance with EMD Millipore policies.
- Send documentation to customers.
- Use Oracle, Lotus Notes, SAP, and other Customer Service applications that house customer information, policies and procedures.
- Maintain customer account information within appropriate systems.
- Adapt quickly to frequently changing applications and departmental and divisional policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate reliable attendance and adhere to scheduled work hours.
- Interact extensively in a team environment with peers, supervisors and managers to assist one another with orders and information.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external customers such as Customer Service, Credit/Collections and Sales
- Adhere to all ISO Certification, and participate in Customer Service-related audits when called upon to do so.
Working hours: Between 8am-5pm (TBD)
- Associates degree or higher education is preferred. High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1-3 years of customer service experience is required.
- Strong knowledge around EMD Millipore s organizational structure, business practices and customer base.
- Act as a role model of EMD Millipore s values and best-in-class business practices.
- Able to meet the challenges of a fast-paced, high-energy environment, while maintaining a strong level of professionalism.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication and written skills, proactive problem-solving skills, and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Excellent listening and telephone communication skills.
- Highly motivated and organized, with attention to prioritizing incoming tasks.
- Knowledge of Oracle , SAP systems and PC applications a plus.
- Multilingual skills (French and Spanish) are a plus.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.