Randstad Assembler in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
US$ 17 per hour
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Do you like working Weekends? Having extra money? Christmas is just around the corner!
This is a seasonal temporary position from now until the end of the year... with a 1 week pay bonus upon completion of the assignment!!!
It is 3- 12 hour days 5am to 5pm ... Fri - Sat - Sun.... With Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs OFF!!
Assemble Valve Slices and Blocks based on standard operating procedures.
- Perform mass flow and pressure decay tests. Diagnose any problems and repair as necessary.
- Perform assembly bench check - review and verify product specifications with finished work piece to ensure conformance to quality standards.
- Prepare reports - First-time through report and failure detection report as needed.
- Notify Group Leader of any stock, assembly, or test problems.
- Work with production planning personnel to resolve any discrepancies with Kanban bins.
- Provide feedback (CIP) to all related areas including Machining, Assembly, Test and or QMM
- Participate in TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) activities within the area.
- Cross-train on other functions within the team, which may include training new associates.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area as per 5S philosophy.
- Maintain safe work area and report any unsafe conditions.
- Participate in BPS Kaizen events both within and outside your area.
- Overtime may be required, sometimes with little advance notice.
- Perform other essential and related duties as may be assigned.
Working hours: Fri - Sat - Sun 6AM to 6pm
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED -
--High school graduate or equivalent GED --- is required
--One year previous assembly experience preferred
--General knowledge of hydraulic components including mounting and operation.
--Ability to read and interpret general arrangement and assembly drawings as well as work instructions.
--High mechanical aptitude to use and operate hand and air tools and overhead crane.
--Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills required.
--Good verbal and written communication skills.
--Able to lift and move 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
BENEFITS OFFERED -
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.