Randstad Medical Billing/Coding Specialist in Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Medical Billing/Coding Specialist
US$ 15 - US$ 17 per hour
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
My client, a healthcare facility, in Bensalem Pa is actively seeking a Medical Billing/Coding Specialist to support their Insurance/Billing Department. This is an excellent opportunity for entry to mid-level candidates. This position is a Temp to Hire OR a Direct Hire role, depending on experience and offers extensive industry training and career growth opportunities!
- Ability to work 2nd shift: 4:30 pm to 12:30 am
- Data Entry is the biggest requirement of this position; must be able to type at least 50-60 wpm
- Identify documentation errors & make appropriate corrections
- Review & validate data
- Correct test errors
- Enter patient demographics, diagnostics & test codes
- Working knowledge of ICD-9/ICD-10/CPT coding
- Knowledge of payers & medical insurance terminology for billing lines, including but not limited to, Managed Care, Medicare, Medical Assistance and Self-Pay
Working hours: Monday - Friday: 4:30 pm to 12:30 am
- Must possess a minimum of two years current medical billing experience
- Diagnostic laboratory billing experience is strongly preferred
- Proficient in use of medical billing software, Excel, Word, etc...
- Ability to work quickly and accurately within time constraints
- Able to type a minimum of 50 wpm accurately
- Demonstrate flexibility to accommodate rapidly changing needs of a growing organization.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and resolution abilities
- Strong oral and written communication and listening skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.