Randstad Permit Administrator in Beltsville, Maryland
US$ 43,000 - US$ 51,000 per year
Friday, October 7, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
It is the primary function of the Permit Administrator to perform a variety of administrative tasks that directly support the home-building division office. All duties are to be performed in accordance with the departmental policies, practices and procedures. This is a direct hire opportunity, and is paying between 43k - 51k based on experience.
As a Permit Administrator, your administrative support and attention to detail will be a valuable addition to the home-building division. You ll coordinate between various members of the division team as well as outside parties; and be a true asset to help the division reach its goal for the number of homes it can start each week.
- Prepare, submit and track permits for DC and Montgomery County Communities
- Coordinate between Engineers, Developers, and ASD comments relate to the permit process
- Coordinate submissions of architecture and follow-up on all comments to enable product to get certified
- Manager fees with permit runners to obtain permits within appropriate time-frames
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong problem analysis skills
- High degree of self-motivation
- Experience in the home-building industry a plus
Please apply directly to this posting at www.randstadusa.com for immediate consideration, then forward you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.