Randstad Revenue Analyst in Belmont, Massachusetts
US$ 75,000 - US$ 90,000 per year
Monday, October 10, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionUnder the direction of the Partners eCare(PeC) Revenue Control Project Manager for McLean, the analyst is responsible for achieving key objectives in the Epic/ PeC planning and implementation process for McLean. The project is extremely large in scale, will cover multiple disciplines and departments, and require a senior analyst who can work independently, collaborate with multiple disciplines, define objectives within the context of the larger PeC conversion plan, perform and document detailed analysis and facilitate project teams towards building consensus on how best to achieve project objectives. The project will span defined work areas of the hospital and could include inpatient, residential/partial programs and outpatient levels of care, in the following areas: Patient Registration/Admission, Scheduling, Charge Generation, Hospital and Professional Billing, Financial Analytics and administrative functions.
- Developing and maintaining project plans for assigned modules, which fit within the larger PeC plan for McLean.
- Working closely with other team members to develop and maintain key project documentation including analyses of current state workflow, future state workflow, gap analysis, meeting agendas, meeting minutes.
- Leading the effort to build consensus on key decisions in a timely manner.
- Impact database management and tracking mitigation plans
Working hours: day job
1. -Bachelor's degree in a health profession field or information/computer science,
2. -3+ years of experience in computer systems or healthcare required. 5 or more years preferred.
3. -Must have experience with major healthcare and/or IT initiatives.
4. -Proven project experience in a complex environment required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.