Randstad Admissions Advisor - Non-Profit University in Beaverton, Oregon
Admissions Advisor - Non-Profit University
Friday, September 30, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWe are currently hiring for an Admissions Advisor in Beaverton, Oregon. This is an amazing opportunity on a team experiencing MASSIVE growth!
You must be passionate about education and helping people change their lives! Read on if a career in education is for you!!
This position will walk prospective undergraduate/graduate Students through the application process for the online certificate and degree programs for a well-established, non-profit university in Washington. The Admissions Advisor will be responsible for the following:
1. Assist prospective students with selecting the online certificate, undergraduate and graduate degree programs, while providing completion requirements.
2. Assist with completing the online application with the prospective student
3. Collecting enrollment documents and follow-up calls and email to prospective students to collect documents to complete the enrollment process.
4. Conduct interviews with prospective students, using an automated outbound dialer.
5. Comfortable with a high volume of outbound and inbounds calls daily.
6. Communicates via telephone and email with prospective students to identify educational aspirations and interests.
7. Provides information about the university and the programs offered online.
8. Records/inputs information in the CRM database.
9. Adheres to and ensures compliance with the accrediting body, company policies and procedures, laws, and regulations.
Working hours: Full Time
-Previous admissions experience is required
-Strong interpersonal skills are required, as you must be able to relate to a wide range of people, all with differing career goals.
-A working knowledge of one or more of the following systems:
Oracle or a CRM, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
-Must be organized and easily prioritize tasks and activities.
-To be successful in this role, you must also be able to solve problems creatively, overcome obstacles and work effectively on your own.
-Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with the Director, school personnel and prospective students.
-A Bachelors Degree or previous admissions or enrollment experience with Undergrad and Graduate students.
See the link below to learn more about this excellent institution, recently ranked a 2016 Best Value by U.S. News Best Colleges Report:
Northwest University: https://www.northwestu.edu/
Please reply with a resume attached.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.