Randstad TIG Welders needed in Ball Ground Ga in Ball Ground, Georgia
TIG Welders needed in Ball Ground Ga
Ball Ground, GA
US$ 15 - US$ 20 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionWorld Class Manufacturer in Ball Ground Ga looking to add TIG Welders on all 3 shifts $15-$20 based on experience.
Responsible for fitting and welding of steel, aluminum and stainless steel parts using a MIG and/or TIG
process. Also required to perform other miscellaneous tasks, as assigned by his or her supervisor.
Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a Welding Procedure Specification
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- MIG and TIG weld steel, aluminum and stainless steel components based on the specifications
of the blueprints and/or drawings
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
- Follow, create and help maintain Welding Procedure Specifications
- Set up welding cells for serial production runs
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Assemble items as instructed by floor supervisor
- Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities.
- Follow all company rules and policies
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Follow all safety rules and quality standards
- Lift raw materials, final products, and items packed for shipment, manually (up to 50 pounds)
- Uphold all ISO and OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above.
Working hours: 1st, 2nd, or 3rd
Experience with steel, aluminum and/or stainless steel required
- Experience with TIG welding highly preferred.
Ability to lift heavy items up to 50 pounds consistently required.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques
for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- Ability to identify and measure material
- Ability to follow instructions given both verbally and in written form
- Willingness to learn and work to the best of his/her abilities as well as dependable work ethic
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, calipers, tape measures and angle gauges
Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form such
as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, quality manuals and procedure
- Familiarity with the metric system
- Ability to perform simple shop math, convert decimals to factional equivalents and fractions to
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.