Randstad Sr. Manager, Retirement Plans in Atlanta, Georgia
Sr. Manager, Retirement Plans
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Overall Strategic functional and compliance leader for all components of the Retirement and Stock Plans for all US employees. Ensures full plan compliance through review of policies and procedures associated with distributions, employee eligibility and contributions, and problem resolution. Consults with HR and other Randstad business partners on the programs to ensure the designs support the overall business strategy. Manages Manager, Retirement Plans and analyst to develop and oversee performance. Develops and maintains executive level relationships within the organization.
Deferred Compensation Programs
Stock Purchase Plans
Performance Share Plans
Long Term Incentive Plans
Consult on Plans/Programs
· Performs needs and situational analysis to recommend retirement program design based on business need, market competitiveness, employment philosophy, financial impact and regulatory environment
· Determines effectiveness of existing programs based on business strategy, plan costs, market competitiveness, and regulatory issues
· Works with outside consultants/manage consultants on projects requiring expertise in specific areas and legal compliance
· Performs due diligence on new business initiatives to ensure appropriate inclusion of employee benefit costs in value considerations and to identify financial & legal exposures
· Consults with HR partners to resolve high-profile and key executive plan issues; develop and recommend alternatives
· Review and approve all customer contracts as it relates to talent retirement plan participation
· Ensures team is effectively managing and administering all aspects of the retirement and stock plans.
· Designs audit strategy and metrics on which to manage plan performance and ensures team effectively implements audit practices.
· Monitors plans to ensure legal and tax compliance in both design and operation.
· Recommends plan changes based on regulatory changes, fiscal operations, changes in business needs, and plan effectiveness in meeting overall program objectives. Assures team effectively implements changes.
· Manages vendor(s) for various plans/programs; develop & maintain relationships with vendor and work with vendor to build and maintain accountability and resolve issues; monitor vendor performance regarding customer service, performance guarantees, financial performance, and plan administration.
· Create policies and guidelines to resolve issues such as integration with other Company plans, currency devaluations, and hyperinflation
· Develop participant communication as needed on technical issues.
· Develop tools and processes to ensure consistent application of rules/regulations.
· Must be able to clearly defined problems and identify and implement solutions.
· Provides continual coaching and mentorship to direct reports.
· Supports and drives Lean principles within the management of retirement and stock plans.
· Ability to gain buy-in from team on overall program initiatives.
· Ability to develop team for career progression.
Education, Experience, Qualifications & Skills (Required and Preferred):
· Bachelor s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance or other related field, advanced degree preferred; professional certification such as CEBS preferred.
· 10+ years overall benefits experience with a sound foundation in benefit plan design.
· Proven experience in effectively designing and implementing a variety of health, welfare and retirement plans for different employee groups.
· At ease functioning at executive levels, managing vendor relationships and providing guidance and support to operations leadership.
· Fundamental understanding of HR systems, PeopleSoft
· Excellent influencing and communications (written and verbal) skills.
· Business orientation with the ability to build value-based relationships.
· Project management and high level of organizational skills
· Proven leadership in team building
· Strong influencing skills
· Strategic vision
· Broad Compliance and regulatory knowledge in benefit related programs
· Vast knowledge of health & welfare and retirement plans along with ability to develop and recommend at executive management level program changes
Get to know us and find out " What More Could YouDo at https://vimeo.com/user14398035/review/78249279/e899d16cab " at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.