Randstad Quality Assurance/Testers/Assemblers and More in Atlanta, Georgia
Quality Assurance/Testers/Assemblers and More
US$ 8 - US$ 15 per hour
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionGreat opportunity in the College Park area for a company that refurbishes alarm systems. There are a number of positions, including quality assurance, electronics testers, and assemblers, available with an opportunity to be hired on permanently.
Some of the duties that will be performed from the various positions:
- Perform simple to complex electronic assemblies
- Work from samples, drawings, parts lists and verbal instructions
- Possess the ability to be able to recognize and identify different electronic components and have experience and familiarity of use of common electronic tools
- Work with a high level of detail and accuracy
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Assists in maintaining records and documents of assembly procedures and design changes
- Performs visual inspection of incoming product, subassemblies and final assemblies per established quality standards
- Rejects non-conforming product, and informs supervisor about the nonconformity's
- Accurately segregates and identifies parts based on the inspection status and inspection outcome
- Review documentation for the PCB/Component including engineering specifications and procedures.
- Inspect the PCB/Component for obvious defects, pointing out problem areas to area Team Leader.
- Following engineering procedures and established work methods, test the PCB/Component to determine if it will meet the required specifications. If not, determine the reason for the failure and if practical, correct the problem.
- Fill out documentation with the information found during testing, both during the failure mode and the final results.
- Working with the area Team Leader and the appropriate Manufacturing Engineering, suggest improvements in the process which will improve the quality of the PCB, improve the reliability of the testing or reduce the time required to run the tests.
Working hours: 35+ hours a week with OT available
--High School diploma at the minimum
--High attention to details
--Ability to follow inspection procedures and quality standards
--Ability to work with minimal supervision
--Ability to multi-task
--Basic computer skills
--Experience with electronics is a huge plus
--Five years of quality inspection experience in electronics industry (for QA position only)
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS ADD AND SUBMIT RESUMES TO DEMARICK.THOMAS@RANDSTADUSA.COM. FOR ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IN A TIMELY MANNER.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.