Randstad Paralegal in Atlanta, Georgia
US$ 65,000 - US$ 70,000 per year
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionA prominent insurance defense litigation law firm, seeking a JUNIOR LITIGATION PARALEGAL to join very busy office.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of heavy litigation experience
- Responsible for requesting and organizing medical records, preparing legal memorandum, pleadings, discovery responses, motions, subpoenas, etc
- Must be proficient in Word, excel and Outlook
- Must be able to multi-task in a very fast past environment
- Complete projects when or before they are due for multiple attorneys and manage multiple attorney's schedules
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, professionalism and have stellar clerical skills
- Knowledge of imanage, word, Excel and outlook and LexisNexis is required.
Working hours: 8-5
Required education: Paralegal certificate and bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 3 years of experience as a Paralegal/Legal Secretary
- Well-developed writing and research skills
- Experience drafting pleadings, discovery and depositions
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize a high volume workload
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.