Randstad Logistics Coordinator in Atlanta, Georgia
US$ 40,000 - US$ 45,000 per year
Monday, October 3, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad at Cobb is currently hiring a Logistics Coordinator for a client (Agricultural Industry) in the local Atlanta (Cumberland/Galleria) area. Come join a company which is People Focused, respecting and listening to both internal employees and external customers. The company is seeking like- minded individuals who work well together within team based environments and who will do whatever it takes to resolve customer needs.
In order to move through a process quicker, please complete this 5 minute introductory video https://randstad.greenjobinterview.net/apply?job=168218
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prepare and track documents to ensure timely delivery
- Obtain all necessary shipping documents for the export of the cargo
- Create all document drafts within 24-48 hours of shipment sailing (except for L/C) for customer approval
- Follow proper County, State and/or Foreign Embassy legalization procedures to ensure country conformity
- Maintain open line of communication with customers so that they are aware of the status of their documents
- Ensure accurate and on time documentation for all shipments originated from various countries
- Remain up to date with international trade rules and regulations as well as country legalization requirements
- Maintain a positive and respectful relationship with all partners
Working hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
Skills and Qualifications include:
- Analytical, Problem Solving, Customer Service, Written and Verbal Communication, Attendance/Punctuality, Planning/Organizing, Meticulous/Detail-Oriented
- High school diploma, or general education degree (GED), and one to two year related experience in documentation and/or logistics, and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.