Randstad Help Desk Technician in Atlanta, Georgia
Help Desk Technician
Thursday, September 29, 2016
The Help Desk Technician role is a direct hire opportunity with a Mid-sized Property Management Firm in Atlanta. Target salary range is $45k-$55k. As a Help Desk Technician, you will be responsible for fielding incoming help requests from end users via our ticketing system. You will need to be able to respectfully assess the service issue or concern, document all pertinent information and remediate the service incident based on priority set forth.
Required Skills, as a Help Desk Technician:
· Two years or more experience using, training and supporting Yardi Software in the multi-family housing industry.
· Extensive knowledge of Yardi property management software mandatory. OneSite and/or MRI software experience is a plus.
· Good understanding of multi-family onsite payment posting procedures and a willingness to assist site personnel in correcting data entry errors
· Knowledge of basic computer skills, including troubleshooting hardware, peripherals, software, operating systems and internet connections.
· Experience with desktop and server operating systems, including Windows 7, 8, and 10, Server 2003 and Server 2008
· Proficiency in software installations and upgrades.
· Ability to install and manage Antivirus, Antispyware & Antimalware solutions
· Strong research and problem-solving capabilities.
· Good understanding of the organization s goals and objectives.
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills, to include strong documentation skills
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
· Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
· Highly self-motivated and directed; able to work with minimal supervision.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Exceptional customer service orientation.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Ability to travel occasionally
· Ability to work in a structured environment
If interested, please reach out to Jessica Frost at 678-893-4945 or Jessica.email@example.com