Randstad Electronic Technician in Atlanta, Georgia
US$ 15 - US$ 22 per hour
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionDo you have experience with assembling, testing, repairing electronic equipment? Looking for a permanent position with a company expanding in the Atlanta area paying $15-$22? Then Randstad has the job for you!!!
- Follows the product testing pass or fail test methods, procedures, and test scripts for component testing to ensure that all products are free from defects and damage
- Assures that the quantity, quality, labeling and addressing of orders corresponds to the customer's specifications or other requirements
- Follows all ESD Room protocols and procedures to protect sensitive electronic components from damage during handing including wearing ESD-compliant work clothes, foot wear, gloves, etc.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area daily
- Additionally, Special Duties may be assigned in accordance with the Employee Handbook
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Required Skills and Experience:
--Previous experience in Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) rooms or manufacturing environment with testing of electronic equipment preferred
--Manual dexterity, attach and remove connectors, manipulate electronic components
--Lift up to 40 lbs
--Bend reach, repetitively
--Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
--Good vision (natural or corrected)
--Not color blind (must assess display color output as job duty)
--Basic math skills
--High school diploma or GED
--At 1 year experience
Please email your resumes to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted in a timely fashion.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.