Randstad Agency Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
US$ 16 - US$ 19 per hour
Friday, October 7, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionInsurance company seeking agency specialist to maintain a high level of customer service with agents and associates. Ideal candidate has insurance experience and administrative experience.
- Process new agent paperwork
- Process reinstatements
- Process agent terminations
- Respond to agent phone calls or written correspondence concerning contracting
- Submit written coding sheets to the Accounting Department, must provide correct debits, credit and account number for appointment fees to be paid by the agents commission account
- Learn and understand all information maintained on the Agent Master record
- Process ACH record changes to the Agent Master record
- Develop a basic understanding of the life and health insurance industry
- Protect confidential information concerning the agent records
- Maintain a good punctual attendance record to include reporting to work, returning from lunch and returning from break
- Process mailing address, email and phone number changes for agents
- Build compensation scheduled in USSI and/or verify schedules built as requested
- Process state monthly and annual renewal from the state insurance departments
- Process any miscellaneous functions that may be required in supporting licensing and contracting
Working hours: 8:00-5:00
A minimum of three years of office experience is required. Experience in the insurance industry is extremely helpful. Experience in a customer service environment is required. Experience e using an imaging system is beneficial.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.