Randstad Proposal Capture Manager in Arlington, Virginia
Proposal Capture Manager
US$ 100,000 - US$ 120,000 per year
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
We are currently recruiting for a Proposal Capture Manager for our client in Arlington, VA. This individual must have a passion for proposals, thrive in an unstructured and constantly changing environment, and be ready to tackle new challenges as this organization continues to grow. The majority of clients for this organization are government agencies, followed by non-profit organizations and private sector clients. This individual will report directly to the VP of Operations and work with proposal coordinators and outside contacts to coordinate the company s proposal and marketing activities and resources.
Working hours: 8:00-6:00PM
- Collaborate with leadership and contract teams from opportunity identification and development of proposal strategy to proposal debrief
- Hold kick-off meeting and create a detailed proposal schedule, timeline, and outline
- Ensure compliance; edit content and formatting
- Manage complex capture projects throughout the entire Federal Acquisition life-cycle from inception to award
- Apply demonstrated experience in developing capture plans and successfully pursuing large-scale Federal Government business
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Federal proposal management required
- Superior leadership and communication skills, including a proven ability to delegate tasks and manage multiple individuals across an array of teams
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule. During peak season late evenings, weekends, and holidays will be necessary and required (June-September)
- Advanced skill set with Microsoft Office; experience with formatting, Track changes, Quick Styles, creating graphics and charts
- Ability to collaborate and interview technical team and subject matter experts
- Knowledge of the Federal contracting environment and procurement cycles
If interested, please apply to this posting and email Christina Tammaro directly at Christina.Tammaro@randstadusa.com with a copy of your resume attached.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.