Randstad Production Inspector in Angleton, Texas
US$ 11 - US$ 13 per hour
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Performs routine visual, mechanical, and electrical inspection of printed circuit boards, systems and sub-assemblies at several points in the operation for quality in compliance with required standards.
- Works from detailed Process Sheets, Visual Aid Packages, Engineering Change Orders, Production Change Notices, Critical Item List and other relevant written instructions.
- Inspects for proper positioning of components, soldering, markings and other various quality requirements related to various manufacturing technologies which may include touch-up or defects found in the inspection process.
- Obtains the appropriate paperwork and necessary drawings for each job assignment and verifies the paperwork has the correct effective date.
- Verifies placement, polarity and labels on circuit boards.
- Uses Defect Code List to identify defects and routes boards to rework/repair facilities.
- May perform minimal rework/repair duties as necessary.
- May perform minimal hand solder operations on printed circuit board assemblies.
- Completes necessary routing tasks per procedure.
- Enters board and/or systems quantities into the Baan ERP system
- Inputs data into PFS
- Performs duties under close supervision.
- Checks configuration on all assemblies.
- Participates in providing timely feedback to other operations, management and support engineering as appropriate.
- Follows and maintains accurate process documentation and recommends improvements.
Working hours: 2nd shift 3:30-12am
Essential Functions and Competencies:
--Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
--Effective interpersonal skills.
--Effective multitask skills and ability to take on additional responsibilities as required.
--Effective organization and prioritization skills.
--Demonstrates high attention to detail.
--Demonstrates discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism when representing the company.
--Able to work overtime when needed.
--Works with diverse groups.
--Accepts opportunities to train on new equipment and to cross-train into other site operations, as needed.
--Participates in a continuous improvement activity.
Please click this link to begin the pre-interview process https://interview.harqen.com/interviewnow/7989/8847
--High School Diploma or GED; ability to read, write, perform basic math; 1+ years experience in basic electronics manufacturing; may perform one or more of the following: PIR, WPI, FPI, AOI
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.