Randstad Customer Service Position in Anderson, South Carolina
Customer Service Position
US$ 11 - US$ 12 per hour
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionA State Farm client of ours in Anderson, SC is looking for 2 customer service representatives to work at their home office.
In this position you'll be responsible for:
1. Answering phone calls related to or about insurance policies and will be asked to advise and help customers.
2. Work closely with Sales Agents in order to find the answers the customers need regarding their policies.
3. Having a positive attitude and good working demeanor at all times and in all situations.
Working hours: 8am-5pm
To qualify for this position you must have:
1. At least 2 years of experience as a customer service representative in an office environment.
2. Willing and able to learn and adapt to the insurance environment.
3. Open to gaining insurance licenses and learning about all aspects of insurance policies.
In this position you'll be asked to pass a drug screen and a criminal background.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com and apply online!
I look forward to speaking with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.