Randstad Sales Assistant in Alpharetta, Georgia
US$ 16 per hour
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionThe position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales team as well as our external customers including brokers, consultants, union trusts, health partnerships and clients.
Follows-up with Account Manager and Sales Account Executives on status of open issues such as unsigned contracts.
* Provides administrative support, including mail, filing, proofreading and meeting planning and set-up.
* Routes proposals to account Executives; enters data into various databases and logs including ONYX
* Develops presentations proposals, benefit highlights, contact sheet creation, report generation and other administrative support as directed by sales mgmt.
* Fulfills subscriber requests for brochures.
* Answers questions from brokers, groups and employees. Provides telephone backup support as needed to the sales team.
* Sales events pre-planning, set up and coordination.
* Open enrollment scheduler maintains the open enrollment meeting calendar, schedules meeting attendees, materials and other meeting specific requirements
Working hours: 9am-6pm
* A min. of 3 years secretarial experience.
* 2 years insurance/ dental experience (preferred)
* Intermediate to Advance excel experience.
* Detail orientated with problem-solving abilities.
* Excellent phone skills and customer service skills.
* Excellent organization, time management and project management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.