Randstad Micro Solderer in Alpharetta, Georgia
US$ 15 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Looking for Micro solderers in Alpharetta on first shift. $15 an hour
Assembles and/or repairs products, such as electronic assemblies, and/or pc boards,
partially or completely, by performing the following duties:
- Communicates and listens effectively in a professional and courteous manner.
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills (work neatly.)
- Manually install electronic components and jumper wires according to knowledge of
unit being assembled by following written directions and/or drawings and/or
- Create soldered connections to applicable quality standards.
- Utilizes small hand tools for positioning parts to assist in assembly operation, stripping
wire, forming leads, etc.
- Work in compliance with MPI, OSHA and MSDS safety policies.
- Ability to solve minor problems and recognize bigger problems that require supervisor
Working hours: 7am - 330pm
- High school education; or up to six months related experience or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Good eye/hand coordination (can work with small parts and assemblies.)
- Knowledge of component identification is required. Individuals must pass the
a pre-test to be considered
- Ability to read and speak English fluently.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.