Randstad Junior Java Developer in Allen Park, Michigan
Junior Java Developer
Allen Park, MI
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Position: Junior Java Developer
You would join a team of developers who are responsible for delivering a range of software products in a team focused environment. The role offers an opportunity to work with a software stack using a wide range of cutting edge technologies.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Degree-level training or at least 1 year of commercial experience with Java web programming.
· A keen eye for detail and a passion to follow good practices.
· A genuine passion for technology in general.
· Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol.
· Good communication skills Desirable: Experience with the following technology:
· MVC concepts
· Agile development processes
· JBoss Application Server (WildFly)
· Source version control (ideally with Git)
· Spring · Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs)
· JPA/Hibernate · Struts 2